Court Orders Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Stalker’ To Stay Away For Three YearsAugust 10th, 2010 - 9:20 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 10, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Los Angeles Superior Court commissioner David A. Cowan has ordered the 24 year old Jason R. Peyton, the stalker of actress Jennifer Aniston, to stay away from her for next three years.
The lawyer of the Friends star has said that she has secured a temporary restraining order against the stalker. The lawyer added that Peyton had even tried to abduct Aniston.
On July 20, Peyton was arrested by police. He allegedly planned abduction of the actress and for this he drove to Los Angeles from Pennsylvania. He was reportedly found possessing a sharp item, duct tape and also the messages he had written to Jennifer.
The lawyer of Aniston said in the court papers that Jason was a “diagnosed delusional paranoid schizophrenic’, who can be a threat to the star. However, the stalker was neither charged nor arrested in connection with the incident.
- Aniston gets restraining order against stalker - Aug 10, 2010
- Aniston granted 3 yrs restraining order against 'delusional stalker' - Aug 10, 2010
- Court Grants Restraining Order Against Jason R. Peyton - Jul 21, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston's Restraining Order Against Stalker - Jul 22, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston granted restraining order against stalker - Jul 21, 2010
- Sharon Stone gets restraining order against stalker - Mar 11, 2011
- Sharon Stone gets restraining order against delusional intruder - Feb 25, 2011
- Sharon Stone gets restraining order against stalker - Feb 25, 2011
- Sharon Stone wins restraining order against stalker - Mar 11, 2011
- Lohan granted restraining order from online stalker - Jun 10, 2011
- Selena Gomez receives death threat - Oct 18, 2011
- Uma Thurman: Stalker Sent To Rikers Island - Dec 18, 2010
- Candy Spelling's stalker ordered to stay away from her - Sep 23, 2010
- Sandra Bullock stalker banned for 3 years - Aug 08, 2010
- Uma Thurman freaked out with stalker Jack Jordan's ways - Nov 02, 2010
Tags: abduction, actress jennifer, angeles superior court, august 10, court commissioner, cowan, duct tape, friends star, jennifer aniston, lawyer, los angeles superior court, paranoid schizophrenic, pennsylvania, temporary restraining order