Court gives ‘Bigg Boss’ reprieve till MondayNovember 18th, 2010 - 5:33 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Nov 18 (IANS) The Bombay High Court Thursday stayed till Monday a central government order directing Colors TV to change the broadcast timings of its popular reality show “Bigg Boss”, the channel said.
The order of the information and broadcasting ministry has been stayed till Monday when Colors channel’s petition will be heard. Till then, “Bigg Boss” will continue to be telecast in the prime time slot of 9 p.m., according to a company spokesperson.
The government Wednesday directed Colors and Imagine TV channels to change the broadcast timings of their shows - “Bigg Boss” and “Rakhi Ka Insaaf” - to a late night slot following complaints of vulgarity.
- 'Bigg Boss' gets further reprieve till Dec 3 - Nov 22, 2010
- 'Rakhi Ka Insaaf' will now be telecast at 11 p.m. - Nov 19, 2010
- Pamela boosts 'Bigg Boss 4' TRPs - Nov 18, 2010
- Women's commission wants TV content monitored - Nov 19, 2010
- Bombay High Court stays Govt. order to reschedule 'Bigg Boss' - Nov 18, 2010
- 'Bigg Boss', 'Rakhi Ka Insaaf' can only air after 11 pm: Ministry - Nov 17, 2010
- 'Bigg Boss 4' under ministry scanner (Roundup) - Nov 17, 2010
- Rakhi Ka Insaaf, Bigg Boss 4: I & B Ministry Gives 11 PM To 5 AM Slot For Telecast - Nov 19, 2010
- TV actors hail ministry's decision on 'Bigg Boss' - Nov 17, 2010
- Colors to get show cause notice over 'Bigg Boss' - Dec 08, 2010
- ‘Bigg Boss 4’ Retains Primetime Slot On Television - Nov 24, 2010
- I will never want my show to stoop down: SRK - Dec 24, 2010
- Government told to hear TV channel out on 'Bigg Boss' row (Lead) - Dec 08, 2010
- 'Bigg Boss' allowed prime time slot but no obscenity - Dec 27, 2010
- Rakhi To Compete With Amitabh, Salman And Akshay With ‘Rakhi Ka Insaaf’ - Oct 13, 2010