‘Couples’ yoga’ strengthens Pitt, Jolie’s relationshipDecember 12th, 2010 - 2:13 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 12 (ANI): Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie keep their relationship strong by doing yoga together, according to sources.
The Hollywood stars have been working with Indian spiritual teacher Guru Ram Lalji to bring harmony to their five-year union.
“They’ve been practising his Siddha yoga and they start and end the day by chanting a sacred word he’s given them,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling Now magazine.
“It’s transformed their relationship - they’ve both cut back on drinking and no longer argue,” the source added.
The couple raise six children together, Maddox, nine, Pax, seven, Zahara, five, Shiloh, four, and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne. (ANI)
- Angelina-Brad likely to tie knot in Jodhpur - Dec 16, 2010
- Pitt, Jolie strengthen bonds through yoga - Dec 13, 2010
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Refugees improved Jolie's parenting skills - Oct 05, 2011
- Brangelina to wed at French retreat? - Apr 16, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie visit children's cancer centre - Jan 02, 2011
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Brangelina enrol children for French lessons - Aug 18, 2010
Tags: angelina jolie, brad pitt, brad pitt and angelina, couples, guru, harmony, hollywood, hollywood stars, maddox, pax, pitt and angelina, pitt jolie, relationship, sacred word, shiloh, siddha yoga, spiritual teacher, twins