Cosmetic surgery scares Cate BlanchettMarch 5th, 2012 - 4:38 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 5 (IANS) Actress Cate Blanchett says she is scared of cosmetic procedures and insists she will not be getting Botox anytime soon.
“I’m not sitting on a soapbox telling women what they should and shouldn’t do,” showbizspy.com quoted the 42-year-old as saying.
“I just know what works for me. I’d be too frightened about what it means long-term. Looking at women in their 20s doing this stuff (botox), in the end all you see is the work. It doesn’t fill me with admiration; it fills me with pity,” she said.
- Aniston tried Botox injection - Dec 16, 2011
- Jenny McCarthy loves Botox - Apr 28, 2012
- Kate not a fan of 'My Heart...' song - Apr 01, 2012
- Theron forced to work on weekends - Apr 21, 2012
- Katy Perry brushes six times a day - Mar 24, 2012
- Kardashian game for cosmetic surgery - Jun 30, 2012
- Joan Rivers had over 700 surgical operations - Feb 06, 2012
- Kardashian, West vacation in Hawaii - Aug 20, 2012
- Hudgens finds centipedes 'awful' - Feb 11, 2012
- Radcliffe finds his girlfriend 'nice' - Jan 25, 2012
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
- LiLo takes life lessons from 'bad experiences' - Mar 02, 2012
- Efron wants to be daredevil - Apr 19, 2012
- Julia Roberts not a Botox fan - Aug 06, 2010
- Kids will be better than me, feels Jolie - Jan 19, 2012