Coroner dismisses Jacko’s leaked autopsy reportJune 30th, 2009 - 1:12 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 30 (ANI): The coroner who examined Michael Jackson’s body has rubbished a leaked autopsy report, claiming it is “false”.
British tabloids had revealed details allegedly taken from an autopsy report conducted after the King of Pop’s tragic death.
One report indicates four puncture sites were found on the Thriller hitmaker’s chest, believed to be the result of the attempts to restart his heart with shots of adrenaline.
Jacko’s hips, thighs and shoulders were also reportedly riddled with needle wounds.
It has also revealed that Jackson weighed just 50 kilograms when he died and was also discovered to be balding.
However, County Coroner’s office has dismissed the reports.
“The report that is being published did not come from this office,” Contactmusic quoted the coroner as saying in a statement.
“I don’t know where the information came from, or who that information came from. It is not accurate. Some of it is totally false,” the coroner added. (ANI)
- Second Jacko autopsy leaves his family reeling - Jul 01, 2009
- Autopsy report says Michael Jackson a wreck - Jun 30, 2009
- Michael Jackson emaciated, full of pills and bald -autopsy report - Jun 29, 2009
- Jackson had just pills in his stomach, reveals autopsy - Jun 29, 2009
- No food, just pills in Jacko's ravaged frame at time of death - Jun 29, 2009
- Michael Jackson's Autopsy Photos: Leaked Or Not? - Jun 30, 2009
- Bizarre tattoos on MJ's head, lips, eyes: autopsy report - Oct 02, 2009
- Michael Jackson was "fairly healthy" before he died - Oct 02, 2009
- MJ was very thin, had vitiligo, puncture marks on his face, report reveals - Feb 10, 2010
- Fans petition to stop Jackson autopsy show - Dec 12, 2010
- MJ's body may be exhumed to clear his doc - Aug 29, 2010
- Mark Lester is not MJ's daughter Paris Jackson's father, say sources - Aug 10, 2009
- King of Pop may have been King of Junkies - Jul 09, 2009
- Dr. Conrad Murray faces manslaughter hearing - Jan 05, 2011
- Fergie not quitting Black Eyed Peas - Nov 10, 2011