Cops to quiz Lindsay Lohan over jewellery theftJune 16th, 2009 - 1:11 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 16 (IANS) British cops will quiz Hollywood actress-singer Lindsay Lohan over the theft of jewellery worth 250,000 pounds she wore in a fashion shoot here.
A diamond necklace and earrings worn by the 22-year-old vanished after the shoot for Elle magazine at London’s Big Sky Studios, reported thesun.co.uk.
Officials at Dior, who made the jewellery especially for the Lohan article, are said to be livid. They loaned the gems for the shoot in Islington, North London, June 6.
“Jewellery is often loaned out for big celebrities to wear on fashion shoots. Police are working out who had them when they went missing. People at Dior are very upset. It’s an embarrassment to the magazine,” said a source
- Lindsay Lohan 'Suspect' In Rolex Watch Theft - Apr 24, 2010
- Besieged Lindsay Lohan Is A Suspect In A Case Of Thievery Of A Priceless Necklace - Feb 03, 2011
- Lohan in trouble over borrowed lost jewellery - Aug 31, 2009
- Lohan seeking reduced jail term - Mar 05, 2011
- Lohan to teach acting at homeless shelter - Apr 29, 2011
- Lohan to plead not guilty in theft case - May 01, 2011
- Paris Hilton is mean: Lindsay Lohan - May 06, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan is a good person: Hilton - Mar 13, 2011
- LiLo earlier tried to leave with diamond earring, claims jeweler - Feb 11, 2011
- Lindsay turns down plea deal in necklace theft - Mar 24, 2011
- No jail for Lohan for now - Mar 11, 2011
- Hilton, Lohan friends again! - Jul 27, 2011
- Lindsay to plead no-contest in theft case - Mar 22, 2011
- Lohan is a suspect in theft case - Aug 28, 2012
- LiLo 'not worried' about facing prosecution over 'necklace theft' - Feb 04, 2011
Tags: big sky, celebrities, cops, diamond necklace, dior, earrings, elle magazine, embarrassment, fashion shoots, gems, hollywood, hollywood actress, islington north, lindsay lohan, missing people, north london, sky studios, thesun, uk officials