Cops ‘to question Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards about wild Plaza night’November 25th, 2010 - 5:40 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Nov 25 (ANI): Police reportedly want to interrogate Charlie Sheen and his ex-wife Denise Richards about his NY hotel incident.
According to sources, NYPD detectives have contacted Sheen’s lawyer, Yale Galanter, to try to set up the interview that could happen within the next couple of weeks, reports the New York Post.
But Galanter didn’t comment whether he would make Sheen available, TMZ.com reported.
Cops also want to talk to Richards because she was at a dinner that night with Sheen and Anderson before things allegedly got out of control. It’s unclear whether they’ve made contact with her reps.
Anderson filed a criminal-harassment complaint against Sheen with the NYPD on Monday.
Before filing the report, Anderson recounted her frightening night with Sheen on “Good Morning America,” saying the actor choked her, called her a “whore,” threw things at her, and threatened to kill her.
Sheen’s camp quickly blasted Anderson as a liar and shakedown artist.
He filed suit in Los Angeles Monday claiming she was trying to extort 1 million dollars from him. (ANI)
- Sheen's NY hotel girl to sue him for 'assault and false imprisonment' - Nov 23, 2010
- Denise Richards steps up security after Charlie Sheen's 'vile' attack - Mar 30, 2011
- Sheen miffed at hotel trashing rumours - Jun 30, 2012
- Charlie Sheen 'offered porn star $20K via texts after NY hotel meltdown' - Nov 24, 2010
- Charlie Sheen Caught With A Mystery Girl In A Hotel - Oct 29, 2010
- Denise Richards 'disgusted' with Sheen - Mar 05, 2011
- Sheen hands over legal custody of daughters to ex-wife Richards - May 06, 2010
- Denise Richards says she still has faith in ex Charlie Sheen - Oct 28, 2010
- Charlie Sheen calls ex Denise Richards a "dog-thief" - Mar 29, 2011
- Charlie Sheen accuses porn star of extortion - Nov 23, 2010
- Sheen offers home to ex-wife - Aug 27, 2011
- Charlie Sheen not to be prosecuted over escort's hotel assault claims - Dec 16, 2010
- Denise Richards slams Sheen's death hoax, insists he is 'alive' - Dec 27, 2010
- Charlie Sheen Sexcapade Continues Hitting Headlines - Nov 01, 2010
- Sheen gets audience to chant hateful slurs against ex-wife Richards - Apr 07, 2011
Tags: 1 million dollars, charlie sheen, charlie sheen denise richards, cops, criminal harassment, denise richards, good morning america, hotel incident, lawyer, liar, new york post, ny hotel, nypd detectives, whore, wife denise, yale galanter