Cops believe LiLo was ‘under the influence’ at rehabJanuary 6th, 2011 - 1:10 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 6 (ANI): Palm Desert Police Department officials believe Lindsay Lohan was under the influence of drugs or alcohol while at Betty Ford, according to sources.
TMZ had earlier reported that PD believes Lindsay committed violations of her probation apart from the alleged December 12 battery.
Now sources have told TMZ that the cops believe Lindsay was under the influence of drugs or alcohol, which would be a violation of her probation in the Beverly Hills DUI case.
And they believe she violated probation by refusing to submit to a Breathalyzer.
The former Betty Ford staff, who filed the battery complaint against Lindsay and then said she didn’t want Lindsay prosecuted, has told TMZ she believed Lindsay was under the influence of alcohol on the night of the incident.
However, the actress’ lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley gave a clean chit to the report.
“I had numerous conversations with Betty Ford counselors and doctors and it was never suggested by anyone that she ever drank or used drugs,” Fox News quoted Holley as saying.
“Her discharge letter is totally consistent with that,” the lawyer added. (ANI)
- LiLo's escape story is 'absurd' and 'untrue' says lawyer - Oct 15, 2010
- Nicole Richie's 2006 DUI probation terminated early - Dec 30, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan's lawyer: Stolen necklace not worth $2500 - Feb 14, 2011
- LiLo may land in jail if she misses mandatory court hearing - May 20, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan visits women centre - May 04, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan escapes being charged in rehab assault case - Jan 13, 2011
- Lindsay may face assault charges - Jan 05, 2011
- Robert Shapiro quits as Lohan's lawyer - Jul 20, 2010
- Lindsay will be acquitted, says her lawyer - Mar 25, 2011
- LiLo being treated at UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital - Aug 04, 2010
- DUI case: LiLo's lawyer says she shouldn't be jailed - May 01, 2010
- Lindsay didn't try to escape rehab, says her lawyer - Oct 15, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan sent to jail again - Sep 25, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan spending jail time writing and eating - Jul 30, 2010
- LiLo on track with her alcohol education course, claims her lawyer - May 06, 2010
Tags: actress, alcohol, betty ford, beverly hills, breathalyzer, chapman, clean chit, conversations, cops, counselors, department officials, dui case, fox news, holley, lindsay lohan, palm desert, pd, police department, probation, rehab