Coppola ‘too shy’ to ask actresses to strip for steamy scenesNovember 14th, 2007 - 10:17 am ICT by admin
“My films are not known for steamy-hot sex scenes. Part of the reason is I’m too shy to ask the girl to do it. You know, even in Dracula, where there was supposed to be these really erotic scenes, we’d make the deal with these girls and say, `OK, you’re going to be naked in it,’ and they’d agree,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
He also revealed that even his son Roman does not find himself bold enough to ask girls to take their clothes off.
“And then, on the day, she’s in there and she’s too shy. She says her boyfriend’s going to be upset. My son Roman was shooting second unit, and I say, ‘Roman, you go tell her she’s got to take her clothes off.’ And he says, `I’m not going to do it. Let the assistant director do it,’” he said.
“It’s always uncomfortable, and I always end up pulling back,” he added. (ANI)
- Knightley not worried about nudity - Sep 08, 2012
- Amitabh to shoot for makeup man's film (Movie Snippets) - Feb 08, 2012
- Getting nude easier than mastering Brit accent: Hathaway - Aug 24, 2011
- Rachel Bilson won't strip for films - Sep 28, 2010
- Dita Von Teese on being the world's most famous stripper - Nov 13, 2010
- Boldness a state of mind: Bengali actress Paoli Dam (Interview) - Apr 20, 2012
- Pattinson good kisser, says Christina - Feb 17, 2012
- No nudity for Lively - Aug 21, 2012
- I respect strippers of all forms: Von Teese - Jul 23, 2012
- No nudity for Jennifer Hewitt - Apr 09, 2012
- Four Weddings and a Funeral's John Hannah enjoys Roman orgy in 'Spartacus' - May 27, 2010
- Sonam on Her New Favourite Akshay Kumar - Sep 07, 2010
- The cost of getting a new nose in Asia (The Funny Side) - Aug 10, 2012
- Nudity Not A Problem For Anne Hathaway And Jake Gyllenhaal - Nov 23, 2010
- Playing dumb fun for Shivshakti Sachdev (With Image) - Aug 06, 2012