Cooper’s mother his biggest criticNovember 7th, 2011 - 2:04 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 7 (IANS) Actor Bradley Cooper has revealed his mother always finds faults in his performances whenever she sees his films.
“My parents were very jaded and actually my mom continues to be very judicious in terms of doling out compliments about my acting,” contactmusic.com quoted the 36-year-old as saying.
“I remember when I first did ‘Alias’ my parents would call and say, ‘We can’t understand you! You’re mumbling! Stop looking down! Tell them not to put the camera so close, your nose looks huge and your face is all distorted’,” he added.
- Chelsea cried remembering mother - Feb 10, 2012
- The cost of getting a new nose in Asia (The Funny Side) - Aug 10, 2012
- Why do men cheat, asks Pattinson - Mar 30, 2011
- Gary Barlow to be dad again - Feb 20, 2012
- Show your mom you care! - May 11, 2012
- Emma Bunton takes design tips from son - Jan 31, 2012
- Remove make-up before sleeping, says Weisz - Jun 30, 2012
- Mom's tailor style to match children's steps (Mother's Day is on May 8) - May 06, 2011
- Cooper has no time for love - Sep 16, 2011
- Tried to date women in every group: Cooper - Dec 19, 2011
- Cruise likes stunts since childhood - May 17, 2012
- Politician criticised Portman over pregnancy - Mar 05, 2011
- Garner eyes return to action movies - Aug 27, 2012
- I never wanted fame: Lily Collins - Apr 10, 2012
- Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish: Steve Jobs' speech at Stanford - Oct 06, 2011