Cooper loves sharing his apartment with his momMay 25th, 2011 - 2:06 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 25 (IANS) Actor Bradley Cooper has been living with his mom Gloria in his Los Angeles home since his father, Charles, died in January and says says it’s his ideal living arrangement.
“I love having her. I wouldn’t have it any other way,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 36-year-old as saying.
Cooper, who lived with his parents in Philadelphia for five months before his father passed away, loved spending time with both of them. He shot the movie “Limitless” in Philadelphia.
“We got to shoot it in Philadelphia, which is where I’m from, which was a sort of an added bonus, Philly and New York. My parents lived with me. I had an apartment downtown, so my parents moved in with me. I don’t know what happened, I think it’s that Italian-Irish thing,” he said.
- Foster admires changes in son - May 01, 2011
- Marriage makes me feel secure: Claire Danes - Mar 06, 2012
- Carrie Underwood happiest with husband, dogs - Jul 08, 2012
- Bradley Cooper's father passes away - Jan 19, 2011
- Ricky Martin's parents embrace son's sexuality - Nov 29, 2010
- Dannii Minogue has sporty son - Aug 09, 2012
- Cheryl dreams of marrying Prince Harry - Apr 03, 2012
- Heidi Klum to give online advice to women - Jan 27, 2011
- I am in love, says Bieber - Oct 10, 2011
- Kroeger embarrassed announcing engagement to parents - Sep 02, 2012
- I'm living two lives: Taylor Lautner - Sep 02, 2011
- Bradley Cooper 'dumps' Renee Zellweger - Oct 27, 2009
- Brian Schneider Agress To $2.75 Million- Two-Year-Deal With The Phillies - Dec 02, 2009
- Lawrence wants to raise family in London - Jun 10, 2011
- My unconventional family has taught me a lot: Kate Hudson - Mar 27, 2011