Converse launches Kurt Cobain shoe lineMarch 18th, 2008 - 2:23 pm ICT by admin
Washington, March 18 (ANI): A series of shoes bearing late grunge rocker Kurt Cobain’s autobgraphs is being launched by footwear manufacturer Converse.
The shoes will also feature select drawings and writings first published in 2002’s Journals scrawled on them.
The ‘Nirvana’ frontman was wearing a pair of black Converse One Tops shoes when he shot himself dead in April 1994 at his home in Seattle, Washington.
The footwear line is being launched to help celebrate Converse’s 100th birthday, reports Contactmusic.
The web site report also suggests that the company has the support of Cobain’s widow Courtney Love. (ANI)
- Courtney Love wishes daughter happy birthday on Twitter - Aug 20, 2010
- Courtney Love rekindles romance - Nov 09, 2010
- Courtney Love settles Nirvana lawsuit - Aug 18, 2010
- Courtney Love dumped by boyfriend - Jun 29, 2011
- Courtney Love 'wanted to snort dead husband Kurt Cobain's ashes' - Mar 16, 2011
- Rumors Of Courtney Love Selling Of Nirvana Publishing Rights Go Round The Internet - May 26, 2010
- New shoe line to commemorate Cobain - Mar 18, 2008
- Jon Stewart all set to interview Nirvana's surviving members - Aug 26, 2011
- Robert Pattinson to play Kurt Cobain in a new biopic - Apr 10, 2010
- Courtney Love branded 'prepubescent feral cat' by daughter - Aug 27, 2010
- Agyness Deyn launches grunge fashion line - Aug 08, 2012
- Courtney Love reforms her band - Oct 16, 2009
- Courtney Love Barred Of Legal Control Over Frances Bean Cobain - Dec 16, 2009
- Courtney Love's daughter legally free now - Aug 21, 2010
- Courtney Love Presented An Offer Of $162 Million For Nirvana Rights - May 26, 2010