Contostavlos won’t mind dating a commonerAugust 19th, 2012 - 5:46 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 19 (IANS) Singer Tulisa Contostavlos says she does not mind dating a regular guy irrespective of his job.
“If I find someone who’s a good guy that I get along with, I don’t really care what he does, and that goes for anything,” thesun.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“I don’t care if he works in McDonald’s. The one is the one,” she added.
Contostavlos, 24, currently seen as a judge on British reality show “The X-Factor”, says she will not mind dating a contestant, but not as long as she is on the judge’s panel.
“I’d never date someone I’m mentoring, or any contestant while the show is on,” the singer said.
“If I met a contestant six months down the line that was not in my category, who I just happened to find chemistry with… I’d date anyone who I got along with or who I found date-worthy. Like I said, it doesn’t matter what their job is,” she added.
She was in a relationship with singer Fazer for two years, before calling it quits in February.
- Men are scared of me: Tulisa Contostavlos - Sep 05, 2012
- Tulisa's boyfriend Fazer involved in a fight - Sep 12, 2011
- Tulisa debuts her solo single "We are young" - Mar 08, 2012
- Cheryl Cole warns Tulisa - Sep 28, 2011
- Louis Walsh names cat after Tulisa Contoastavlos - Aug 15, 2011
- Fazer working on Rihanna's next album - Jul 16, 2012
- Nicole Scherzinger denies feud with Tulisa - Sep 03, 2012
- Tulisa sues ex over sex tape - Mar 26, 2012
- Tulisa named sexiest woman in the world - May 02, 2012
- 'X-Factor' judges take dig at Barlow - Jun 07, 2012
- Tulisa talks about her 'secret arrest' in her book - Jun 18, 2012
- Tulisa launches her fragrance - 'Female Boss' - Oct 27, 2011
- Will.i.am: 'Cheryl Cole will not return to X-factor' - Jan 27, 2012
- In school, I was nicknamed cry baby: Scherzinger - Jun 06, 2011
- Why is Ashish Sharma disturbed? (TV Snippets) - Aug 23, 2012