Conor meets Taylor Swift’s parentsAugust 11th, 2012 - 5:59 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 11 (IANS) Singer Taylor Swift introduced her boyfriend Conor Kennedy to her parents when the couple visited her hometown.
Swift, 22, began dating the son of lawyer Robert Kennedy Jr. and late Mary Kennedy in June, and has expressed her seriousness towards the relationship by taking him to her home in Nashville, Tennessee.
Conor, 18, enjoyed a barbecue dinner with Swift, and the couple looked smitten with each other. Onlookers said they could not keep their hands off each other, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Taylor has previously dated musician John Mayer, singer Joe Jonas and actor Jake Gyllenhaal.
- Taylor Swift dating Conor Kennedy? - Aug 01, 2012
- Swift dating Foster The People frontman? - May 21, 2012
- Swift admires the Kennedy family - Sep 02, 2012
- Taylor Swift seen kisisng Conor Kennedy - Aug 19, 2012
- Swift, Kennedy eloping won't surprise friends - Aug 29, 2012
- I don't have a boyfriend: Taylor Swift - Oct 20, 2011
- Taylor Swift - Jake Gyllenhaal Relationship Out In The Open - Nov 30, 2010
- Gyllenhaal gifts diamond bracelet to Swift - Dec 22, 2010
- Gyllenhaal gifts $15,000 guitar to Swift - Dec 20, 2010
- Is Taylor Swift Dating Jake Gyllenhaal? - Oct 27, 2010
- Swift's song not on me: Jonas - Aug 16, 2012
- Taylor Swift dating Jake Gyllenhaal? - Oct 30, 2010
- Taylor Lautner – Taylor Swift: Rekindling the romance – Will Jake Gyllenhaak Bait Work? - Nov 26, 2010
- Have Taylor Swift And Jake Gyllenhaal Patched Up? - Jan 22, 2011
- John Mayer hooks up with Katy Perry - Jul 30, 2012