Confused Spears delays wedding ceremonyJuly 30th, 2012 - 6:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 30 (IANS) Singer Britney Spears, who is set to tie the knot with her former manager Jason Trawick, is reportedly delaying wedding plans as she is confused about the scale of the ceremony.
She got engaged to Trawick in December last year.
“There is still no date or really even any plans in place yet. Jason really hopes to get married around Christmas, and he wants to have a huge bash. Britney, on the other hand, is completely holding back from making any plans,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“She just isn’t ready to commit to concrete plans, because she’s not sure what the right thing to do is. She’s confused. This is her third wedding, so she doesn’t know whether she should go really big and make a huge statement or just do it super toned down,” added the source.
Previoulsy, Spears, 30, married childhood sweetheart Jason Alexander in 2004 aned their marriage lasted 55 hours.
In September 2004, she wed Kevin Federline and has two sons with him - Sean Preston, six, and five-year-old Jayden James.
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Britney wants a low key wedding - Aug 31, 2010
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney going for a hat-trick of marriages? - Apr 02, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney says she and beau Jason Trawick have a great time together - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney gearing up for third wedding - Aug 26, 2010
- Britney Spears dreams about skiing - Nov 25, 2011
- Britney to wed by the end of the year? - Aug 26, 2010
- Britney Spears seeks guidance from astrologer - Apr 22, 2010
Tags: alexander, britney spears, childhood sweetheart, christmas, concrete plans, jason alexander, jason trawick, jayden james, kevin federline, knot, london, marriage, singer britney spears, wedding ceremony, wedding plans