Comical chemistry of couplesMay 19th, 2009 - 4:37 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
The most happening real life couples on television are all set to tickle your funny bone on Hass Baliye. Besides exploring new genre of comedy these couples are also geared to taste the instant fame that comes along the reality show. Ali merchant and Sara khan is one such couple who is also looking forward to make best out of it.
There are many “first time’ factors for them in the show. They will be seen together for the first time…their first reality show…first comedy attempt. “I am very excited because I have always been crying on television but now I will create laughter”, expresses Ali merchant who is know for his intense roles on television. Real life baliye Sara khan’s company on the show adds to his excitement further. “People will get to see our real life chemistry on this show”, adds the enthusiastic hunk. But the excitement of this duo is abated by their hectic shooting schedules. They barely get time to rehearse as both of them are playing lead role in dailies and have been shooting day in day out.
Ali admits that his baliye Sara has better sense of humour than him and it was her who convinced him to be part of Hass Baliye. Ali also shares with us the standing joke between them, “I tease Sara by calling her my pirated version”. On the show where all the couples will compete for the right comic timings, Ali and Sara prefer being themselves and will portray their age in the beginning as they are looking forward to flaunt their real life chemistry. They would also like to experiment with different attires and characters to create more laughter. In the hordes of stand up comedians on television Ali Asgar is Ali’s favourite. “He is the funniest person I have come across and he is equally good in intense roles”, recollects Ali who have worked with Asgar in kahani ghar ghar ki.
Apart from the competition, Ali is prepared for unreal drama of reality show as well, “its laughter show and I will laugh it out if anyone takes dig at me.” Guys, get ready for another dose of laughter soon with the telly love birds.
– Deepa Mishra/ Sampurn Media
- Bigg Boss 4: Did Sara Khan And Ali Merchant Get Married For The Second Time? - Nov 12, 2010
- Ali Confident About His Relationship With Sara, Wants to Enter Bigg Boss As A Wild Card Entry - Oct 12, 2010
- Debina my lady luck: Gurmeet Chowdhary (TV Snippets) - Jul 16, 2012
- Karisma Kapoor, David Dhawan team up after nine years - May 23, 2009
- Sara Khan And Ali Merchant To Tie The Knot In Bigg Boss House - Nov 06, 2010
- Aamir Ali set for TV comeback in comic avatar - Mar 26, 2011
- Bigg Boss 4: What Did Khali Predict About Sara-Ali's Married Life? - Nov 13, 2010
- Aamir's proposal was the moment of my life: Sanjeeda (With Images) - Jan 11, 2012
- Sara Khan And Ali Merchant Split: Is It Yet Another Drama? - Dec 23, 2010
- Sara-Ali's 'Bigg Boss' wedding: Real or TRP gimmick? - Nov 11, 2010
- Nothing gets bigger than Jassi: Mona Singh (With Image) (Interview) - Mar 02, 2011
- Row over my wedding has dampened my spirit: Sara Khan - Dec 11, 2010
- Rajeshwari understands my profession: Varun Badola - May 13, 2012
- Sara Khan to quit 'Bidaai'? (TV Snippets) - Jun 18, 2010
- I'm more of an entertainment element in 'Bingo': Ali Asgar - Jan 28, 2010
Tags: ali, asgar, attires, better sense, chemistry, couples, dailies, excitement, funny bone, ghar, hordes, hunk, joke, laughter, lead role, reality show, sara, sense of humour, stand up comedians, time factors