Comedy Circus returns with ‘Teen Ka Tadka’October 22nd, 2009 - 4:09 am ICT by Sampurn Wire
Comedy Circus is a pioneer in the unique reality-based comedy format with celebrities performing with professional stand-up comedian partners on a highly competitive stage. Television actors, who became household names for their highly emotional roles- perfect bahu, doting beta and some for their negative roles- simply shocked viewers with their hidden talent for comedy. This season, the show comes with a new twist with not Jodis but Trios. The Tadka will be a unique hurdle that will be put before every Jodi in the form of a third contestant who will be a celebrity. Three is not a crowd but a spicy “tadka’. This season Comedy Circus 3– Teen Ka Tadka; starts from October 24, every Saturday at 9.00 p.m. only on Sony Entertainment Television. The first episode opens with Ritesh Deshmukh and the gorgeous Jacqueline for their movie Aladdin as guest judges.
After the two successful seasons of entertaining viewers the rib-tickling comedy, Comedy Circus, now a brand in itself, has become synonymous with hilarious acts, gags and spoofs. Comedy Circus 3– Teen Ka Tadka will have 6 trios perform the most hilarious gags on interesting themes like Laila Majnu, Tina Ka Swayamwar among others. Popular television actors, reputed stand up comedians and the “tadka’ promise a laugh riot for the live studio audience and millions of viewers across the country.
The lineup this season on Comedy Circus 3– Teen Ka Tadka, are among India’s favourite television celebrities like– Shweta Tiwari, Jeniffer Winget, Sanjay Mishra, Smita Singh, Sharad Kelkar and Harsh Chhaya team up with well-known stand–up comedians like Rehman, Bhagwant Mann, Raaja, Jaswant Singh, Bharati and Jimmy Moses while Parul Chauhan, Bhairavi Raichuria, Anup Soni, Saloni, Paresh Ganatra and Tina Dutta will add the tadka.
These unusual trios will compete for 11 weeks to win the Comedy Circus 3 crown. The trios will not only have to make the audience and viewers laugh, but will also have to impress the judges– acclaimed director of rib tickling film like Golmaal series and the recently released blockbuster film All the Best– Rohit Shetty and the bubbly Archana Puran Singh. Television actress Mouni Roy makes her debut on the Comedy Circus stage as a host.
The show is produced by Optimystix who have made the Comedy Circus series a huge brand.
- Teen Ka Tadka on Comedy Circus - Oct 22, 2009
- Weekend slot for Comedy Circus - Oct 19, 2009
- Swapnil and Ali share a great chemistry! - May 20, 2010
- Parul is self proclaimed tadka - Oct 20, 2009
- Comedy ka tadka with Aamna and Aftab - Nov 12, 2009
- 'Comedy Circus Ka Jadoo' : The Magic Unveils - Aug 31, 2010
- Archana and Shekar To Judge 'Comedy Ka Jadoo' - Sep 02, 2010
- Sohail Khan returns as 'Comedy Circus' judge - Jan 02, 2012
- Try standup comedy, Shekhar Suman exhorts women - Jul 31, 2012
- Saloni ka tadka on Comedy Circus - Oct 22, 2009
- Golmaal director signs TV stars Saloni and Krushna - Jan 30, 2010
- ‘India Ne Banadi Jodi’ To Be Aired On Sony TV On 2nd January - Dec 30, 2010
- First Eviction on Comedy Circus - Nov 07, 2009
- Comedy Circus 20 - 20 Where Cricket and Comedy come together - Mar 31, 2009
- Sohail Khan to make television debut - Jul 16, 2011
Tags: bhagwant mann, bhairavi, comedy circus, guest judges, hilarious gags, household names, jaswant singh, jodis, laila majnu, laugh riot, live studio audience, raaja, ritesh deshmukh, sanjay mishra, sharad kelkar, shweta tiwari, sony entertainment television, stand up comedian, television actors, television celebrities