Comedian Phyllis Diller dies at 95 yearsAugust 21st, 2012 - 8:50 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Aug 21 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The famous comedian Phyllis has died at the age of 95 years. The world is now moaning the loss of such a great comedian who made the world look fine even when things were not going right.
It is evident that her sense of humor has changed the lives of many in the whole world. She has influenced many to always have positive minds and never give up on life. People used to attend to her comedy show and they would acknowledge her talent in humor. There are a lot of her humorous posts in the Internet which one can browse and get the funniest moments of your life.
Her humors were general and she focused in aging, being a parent, sex or marriage. Her death took place in the comfort of her home in Los Angeles. She was the first woman comedian to pick up in the field of comedy and she is the one who has paved ways for many other comedians who are now doing well.
According to her long time manager, Milton Suchin, Diller died a very peaceful death and she had a smile one her face during her death. In 1999, Diller had suffered from a brutal heart attack that nearly killed her. The cause of her death has however not yet been determined.
- Brand regrets not helping Winehouse - Aug 13, 2012
- Eddie Murphy and Rocsi Diaz deny relationship - Jul 16, 2012
- Today is Whitney Houston's birthday - Aug 09, 2012
- Whitney Houston dies at 48 - Feb 12, 2012
- Russell Crowe to direct biopic on Bill Hicks - Jul 24, 2012
- Whitney Houston lands posthumous Guinness record - Sep 07, 2012
- Jane Lynch Speaks About 'SNL' Experience - Oct 19, 2010
- Singer Etta James dies - Jan 21, 2012
- Joy Behar Turns 68, Celebrates Birthday On "The View" - Oct 08, 2010
- Scientologist Kelly Preston had a 'silent birth' when she welcomed son - Jan 21, 2011
- R&B singer Vesta Williams found dead in her hotel room - Sep 23, 2011
- Roseanne Barr to star in Lifetime's reality series - Feb 16, 2011
- Omarosa Manigault speaks about Michael Clarke Duncan - Sep 04, 2012
- Perry finds Brand funniest in world - Oct 11, 2010
- Comedian Jean Carroll Has Died - Jan 03, 2010