Colors Gives Green Signal For ‘Chak Dhoom Dhoom 2′July 28th, 2010 - 10:15 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
July 28, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Colors dance reality show for children “Chak Dhoom Dhoom’ has just finished its journey on last Saturday decalring 11-year Sparsh Srivastav as the winner.
But, the makers of the show are probably in no mood to wait for a long time for the second season. Even when the first season of the show was not concluded, the maker Endemol started talking about a second season of “Chak Dhoom Dhoom’.
Confirming the news, Deepak Dhar of Endemol, said, “We are surely planning for a second season but with little change in format. We have been shown green signal by Colors regarding this. Now, it’s too early to say something on this. We may include adults or may continue with the kids or may have a combination of both of them”.
On the other hand, during the recently concluded first season of “Chak Dhoom Dhoom’, it had to face a strong competition from Zee TV’s another children’s dance reality show “Dance India Dance L’il Masters’. The Colors show opened with only 4.5 points and the Zee TV’s show had 7 points.
On this competition, Dhar says, “In this weekend slot, “Chak Dhoom Dhoom’ earned good ratings so we have no complains. With a good package, the show gave good competition to the other shows of the same genre. Colors would have never given us “go ahead’ signal if it had not done well”.
Being asked on the judges for the second season, Dhar added, “Saroj Khan, Bosco-Ceaser, Ahmed Khan, and Pony Verma were excellent as the judges of the show giving objective and fair decisions and comments. If they have free dates, we would love to have them back on the second season as well”.
- Clash of little dancing stars on small screen - Apr 29, 2010
- 'Chak Dhoom Dhoom' Announces Sparsh Shrivastav As The Winner - Jul 26, 2010
- Harinath Reddy, group win 'Chak Dhoom Dhoom..." reality show - Mar 21, 2011
- What makes Bollywood singers, choreographers love TV - Jan 12, 2011
- Now, Akshay to appear on 'Chak Dhoom Dhoom' finale (TV snippets) - Jul 20, 2010
- Dance fever catches on among Indians, thanks to TV - Feb 01, 2011
- Sparsh Shrivastav wins 'Chak Dhoom Dhoom' - Jul 25, 2010
- Agra celebrates local boy's win in reality show - Jul 25, 2010
- Zee wooing Farah Khan to judge Little Masters - Mar 23, 2010
- L'il Masters rocks; Chak.. booms, Nachke.. doomed? - May 06, 2010
- Hero's welcome for reality show winner in Agra - Jul 30, 2010
- 'DID L'il Masters' tops TRP chart - May 05, 2010
- Mallika Sherawat Is out And Urmila Matondkar Enters 'Chak Dhoom Dhoom' As Judge - Jan 20, 2011
- Agra roots for reality show contestants Sparsh, Maini - Jun 02, 2010
- Colors Gears Up For 'Chhote Miyan 3' - Jul 26, 2010
Tags: ahmed khan, bosco, ceaser, colors dance, dhar, dhoom 2, dhoom dhoom, free dates, genre, journey, last saturday, long time, masters, pony, reality show, saroj khan, second season, show dance, wire colors, zee tv