Colin Farrell vows to stay off women to concentrate on careerMarch 9th, 2009 - 1:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 9 (ANI): Irish actor Colin Farrell has sworn to stay away from women after his split from writer Emma Forrest last month, and to concentrate on his career.
Farrell, 32, has previously been linked to a number of A-list women, including Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Angelina Jolie.
However, he has finally planned a period of celibacy to give more attention to his work.
Ive had enough of women, Contactmusic quoted him as telling his pals.
A friend of the actor told British tabloid the Daily Star on March 8 that the actor was trying to find a balance in life.
He has a whole new outlook on life. As far as he is concerned he finally has the right work/life balance. And, for once, that doesn”t include women, the friend added. (ANI)
- No lavish gifts for Farrell's children - Aug 19, 2012
- Rihanna 'sending flirty text messages to Colin Farrell' - Feb 22, 2011
- Farrell's memory loss - Aug 17, 2012
- Colin Farrell not involved in London club brawl - Apr 20, 2010
- Colin Farrell admits fatherhood tamed his wild ways - Mar 04, 2010
- Colin Farrell is done with smoking - Jul 15, 2011
- Farrell grateful for second chance in Hollywood - Jul 31, 2012
- How Colin Farrell, Liz Taylor became friends - Mar 31, 2011
- Rihanna attracted to Colin Farrell, plans a date - Feb 22, 2011
- Are Carla Dibello and Bryant Kobe dating each other? - Dec 19, 2011
- Jolie beats Zeta-Jones to play Taylor in biopic - Aug 02, 2010
- No expensive gifts for Farrell's kids - Aug 18, 2012
- Have Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie put the past behind them? - Feb 11, 2011
- Farrell loves spending time in gym - Aug 18, 2011
- Rihanna, Colin Farrell not a couple - Mar 18, 2011
Tags: actor colin, angelina jolie, british tabloid, britney spears, celibacy, colin farrell, daily star, emma forrest, irish actor, new outlook, pals, paris hilton, trying to find a balance, work life balance