Colin Farrell under pressure to propose to girlfriendOctober 5th, 2009 - 1:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 5 (IANS) Irish actor Colin Farrell’s girlfriend Alicja Bachleda is apparently pressurising him to propose to her and get married soon.
The 26-year-old actress, who is expecting her first child with Colin, reportedly wants to marry him before the baby is born because of her family’s strict religious beliefs, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Alicja’s parents in Poland met Colin and liked him a lot. But they are Catholic and very old fashioned. They are putting pressure on Colin to make her an honest woman as soon as possible,” said a source close to them.
This will be Colin’s second child. He already has a six-year-old son James with model Kim Bordenave.
- Colin Farrell visits Poland to baptise baby son - Dec 31, 2009
- No lavish gifts for Farrell's children - Aug 19, 2012
- Colin Farrell splits from girlfriend - Oct 15, 2010
- No expensive gifts for Farrell's kids - Aug 18, 2012
- It's a boy for Colin Farrell, girlfriend - Oct 31, 2009
- Colin Farrell to become dad again - Sep 14, 2009
- Second baby for Farell - Sep 15, 2009
- Colin Farrell's girlfriend pregnant? - Aug 18, 2009
- Colin Farrell reveals his sex tape horror - Jun 10, 2010
- Colin Farrell's banned sex tape sent to girlfriend's family - Nov 05, 2009
- Colin Farrell quietly breaks-up with girlfriend - Oct 16, 2010
- Small films affect Farrell emotionally - Aug 29, 2012
- Rihanna attracted to Colin Farrell, plans a date - Feb 22, 2011
- Una Healy to wed boyfriend - Dec 18, 2011
- Richie confirms girlfriend's pregnancy news - Jul 20, 2012