Colin Farrell reveals son’s cerebral palsyNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:21 am ICT by admin
“With my son the only time I’m reminded that there is something different about him - that he has some deviation of what is perceived to be normal - is when I see him with other four-year-olds. Then I go, ‘Oh yeah’, and it comes back to me,” the Mirror quoted him, as saying.
“But from day one I felt that he’s the way he’s meant to be,” he added.
However, Farrell, who has joint custody of James with his model mother Kim Bordenave, said that he is determined to help his child grow up to be happy.
“I think it’s like any parent. What I want to do for my son is just to make sure that he has the opportunity to reach his individual potential,” he said.
“And that he’s happy as can be. And I’ll do whatever I can do, stay in his way, get out of his way, to see that that’s realised. That’s what it’s all about,” he added. (ANI)
- No lavish gifts for Farrell's children - Aug 19, 2012
- No expensive gifts for Farrell's kids - Aug 18, 2012
- Colin Farrell splits from girlfriend - Oct 15, 2010
- Farrell is magnetic, says Jessica Biel - Aug 18, 2012
- Colin Farrell under pressure to propose to girlfriend - Oct 05, 2009
- It's a boy for Colin Farrell, girlfriend - Oct 31, 2009
- Colin Farrell visits Poland to baptise baby son - Dec 31, 2009
- Rihanna 'sending flirty text messages to Colin Farrell' - Feb 22, 2011
- Colin Farrell to become dad again - Sep 14, 2009
- Farrell loves spending time in gym - Aug 18, 2011
- Farrell to play vampire in 'Fright Night' - May 02, 2011
- Colin Farrell says it was tough getting perfect Irish accent for 'Ondine' - May 03, 2010
- Kissing on screen is lovely: Colin Farrell - Sep 05, 2011
- Colin Farrell admits fatherhood tamed his wild ways - Mar 04, 2010
- Rihanna attracted to Colin Farrell, plans a date - Feb 22, 2011