Colin Farrell likes yogaAugust 27th, 2012 - 4:09 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 27 (IANS) Actor Colin Farrell says he enjoys doing yoga, and admits he is enjoying life a lot more at present.
The 36-year-old, who has battled drug addiction in the past, believes life has changed for him for the better.
“I enjoy the work more. I enjoy being a dad more. I enjoy doing things I never thought I’d enjoy, like yoga,” Observer magazine quoted Farrell as saying.
“It’s helped to stay away from the cocaine and the whiskey. Life moves in cycles. I’m not going to say there was a particular day or time when things changed, or even that I’m a different man,” he added.
- Farrell's memory loss - Aug 17, 2012
- Small films affect Farrell emotionally - Aug 29, 2012
- Farrell turned on by kind women - Sep 04, 2012
- Farrell grateful for second chance in Hollywood - Jul 31, 2012
- Farrell found 'Total Recall' preparation boring - Sep 09, 2012
- Farrell is magnetic, says Jessica Biel - Aug 18, 2012
- Farrell loves spending time in gym - Aug 18, 2011
- Colin Farrell is done with smoking - Jul 15, 2011
- 'Alexander' reviews left Farrell in depression - Jan 02, 2011
- Emma Stone likes being redhead - May 13, 2012
- Colin Farrell went into deep depression after flop of 'Alexander' - Jan 01, 2011
- No lavish gifts for Farrell's children - Aug 19, 2012
- No expensive gifts for Farrell's kids - Aug 18, 2012
- Farrell was dubious about 'Total Recall' - Jul 23, 2012
- My friend's death saved me: Elton John - Jul 16, 2012