Cole’s new song aimed at ex-husbandMay 26th, 2012 - 9:22 am ICT by IANS
London, May 26 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole has reportedly hit out at ex-husband Ashley Cole in a new song “Love killer”.
The lyrics of the song have left her fans wondering if they were directed towards Ashley, and a friend of the singer confirms they surely are.
“It’s clearly about Ashley. And it’s the first time we’ve really seen Cheryl’s full fury over what happened. He and the rest of the world now know exactly how she feels,” dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Cheryl had split from her soccer player husband in 2010 after he cheated on her with several women.
The lyrics of the song are — “Why do I love you so much when you’re a love killer. Baby, baby, you’re like the worst drug but you’re a buzz killer .I’m in love with the love killer.”
“Assassinate my dreams, you’re nothing but cold. But baby I just know that no-one in the world can love you if I don’t,” she has further crooned in the number.
- Ashley sings love song for Cheryl - Aug 24, 2011
- Cheryl Cole wants to act in a Hollywood movie - Jan 26, 2011
- Cheryl Cole targets ex-beau in new track? - Mar 30, 2012
- Ashley plans second honeymoon with Cheryl - Jul 12, 2011
- Hough instructs Cheryl not to reconcile with Ashley - Jul 11, 2011
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Cheryl Cole supports same-sex marriage - Jun 16, 2012
- Cheryl still in love with ex-husband - Jun 27, 2011
- Ashley Cole to propose to Cheryl again - Jul 06, 2011
- Cole avoids talking about her love life - Sep 10, 2012
- I don't need Ashley anymore: Cheryl - Sep 12, 2011
- I will always love Ashley: Cheryl Cole - Feb 09, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to pen autobiography - Jul 07, 2012
- Cheryl Cole wants divorce - Feb 17, 2010
- Cole warns ex-husband about autobiography - Sep 09, 2012