Cole warns ex-husband about autobiographySeptember 9th, 2012 - 7:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 9 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole has warned ex-husband Ashley Cole to leave Britain when she unveils her autobiography “My Story” as it has details about their split.
Cheryl divorced him in 2010 after it was revealed that Ashley was cheating on her with multiple women.
She has written an “honest and truthful” account of her life, but decided to inform her former spouse about it to prepare him for the fallout, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I ran some chapters past him to give him a heads up. I just thought it would be nice that I gave him the heads up so he can leave the country two weeks before,” Cheryl said on a talk show.
The 29-year-old has given the footballer an idea about the autobiography, but any requests to make changes in it won’t be entertained.
“It wouldn’t have mattered if he did, to be quite honest,” she said.
The singer is currently dating dancer Tre Holloway.
- Tre's mother worried about his relationship - Aug 18, 2012
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012
- Cole desperate for kids - Sep 13, 2012
- Cole avoids talking about her love life - Sep 10, 2012
- New man in Cole's life - Aug 16, 2012
- Cheryl Cole dating "X-Factor" dancer ? - Aug 19, 2012
- Cole hires new boyfriend for tour? - Aug 27, 2012
- Cheryl's mum wary of her relationship with Tre - Aug 25, 2012
- Cheryl Cole 'Dating Dancer from the X Factor' - Aug 16, 2012
- Cole to meet beau's family - Sep 21, 2012
- Ashley Cole to propose to Cheryl again - Jul 06, 2011
- Cheryl Cole targets ex-beau in new track? - Mar 30, 2012
- I will always love Ashley: Cheryl Cole - Feb 09, 2011
- Hough instructs Cheryl not to reconcile with Ashley - Jul 11, 2011