Cole to meet beau’s familySeptember 21st, 2012 - 2:27 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 21 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole, who wants her beau Tre Holloway to visit her homeland, is now planning a trip to New York to meet his family.
She started dating the back dancer earlier this year, though they first met 2010.
“Cheryl and Tre have been seeing each other for less than a year but they are already very serious about each other,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“They have been spending a lot of time together recently. He is working on her Britain tour and so has been at all of the rehearsals. But this will be a chance for her to see the US that he grew up in,” added the source.
Cole had recently asked Holloway to visit her native Newcastle to meet her family in person, even though he recently met her parents via internet video chat service Skype.
A source recently said: “She wants him to see where she went to school and the places she used to hang out. She’s planned a no-frills few days to give Tre an idea of what it was like when she was young.”
- Cheryl's mum wary of her relationship with Tre - Aug 25, 2012
- New man in Cole's life - Aug 16, 2012
- Cheryl Cole dating "X-Factor" dancer ? - Aug 19, 2012
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Tre's mother worried about his relationship - Aug 18, 2012
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012
- Cheryl Cole 'Dating Dancer from the X Factor' - Aug 16, 2012
- Cole hires new boyfriend for tour? - Aug 27, 2012
- Cole desperate for kids - Sep 13, 2012
- Cole avoids talking about her love life - Sep 10, 2012