Cole not keen to imitate RihannaMay 29th, 2012 - 2:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 29 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole confessed she wouldn’t be able to be as blunt as Rihanna.
“Rihanna is a free spirit and doesn’t care if she calls somebody a **** on her Twitter. But there are 12-year-old girls on there,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Cole as saying.
Cole, whose parents separated when she was 11, insisted that she prefers to be nice to people and set a good example to youngsters.
“I didn’t grow up with a role model so it’s nice to be somebody’s guide,” she added.
- Cole warns ex-husband about autobiography - Sep 09, 2012
- Relationships are hard: Eva Green - May 13, 2012
- Cole looks at man's shoes before dating - Jul 06, 2012
- Cole loves Rihanna's carefree attitude - May 07, 2012
- Cheryl Cole experimented with her looks - Nov 22, 2011
- Separation was right decision, says Cheryl - May 28, 2012
- I am in love, says Bieber - Oct 10, 2011
- Cole desperate for kids - Sep 13, 2012
- Rihanna not interested in 'Bodyguard' remake - Mar 09, 2011
- Cheryl prefers internet for shopping - May 01, 2010
- Cheryl Cole says she hates being photographed - Nov 03, 2010
- I made Cheryl Cole: Simon Cowell - May 03, 2012
- Rihanna's favourite snack goes missing - Mar 07, 2012
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012