Cole hires new boyfriend for tour?August 27th, 2012 - 5:34 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 27 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole has hired rumoured boyfriend Tre Holloway as a backing dancer for her British tour, as she thinks it will be the perfect opportunity for the couple to spend more time together.
Cole was first linked to Holloway earlier this month, but reports suggest they have been together for four months.
“She’s really into him and taking him on board as a backing dancer on the tour, as the perfect way for them to spend all their time together,” digitalspy.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“During her marriage to Ashley Cole, they had to spend a lot of time apart due to her commitments and his football matches. But this time around, she’s taking no chances.”
“She wants to see if it’s something special and after four months together, she’s excited about where things are heading. She’s thrilled to be spending so much time with him and hopes it cements them as a couple,” said the source.
Holloway is also being considered as Cole’s backing dancer for the Girls Aloud tour, due to start early next year.
The 29-year-old will play 11 dates across Britain and Ireland in October, starting in Belfast Oct 3 and ending with two homecoming shows at Newcastle’s Metro Radio Arena.
- Cheryl Cole dating "X-Factor" dancer ? - Aug 19, 2012
- Cole to meet beau's family - Sep 21, 2012
- Tre's mother worried about his relationship - Aug 18, 2012
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012
- Cheryl Cole 'Dating Dancer from the X Factor' - Aug 16, 2012
- Cheryl's mum wary of her relationship with Tre - Aug 25, 2012
- New man in Cole's life - Aug 16, 2012
- Cole warns ex-husband about autobiography - Sep 09, 2012
- Cole desperate for kids - Sep 13, 2012
- Cole avoids talking about her love life - Sep 10, 2012
- Cheryl's secret meetings with Ashley - Jan 30, 2011
- Air hostess warns Cheryl against Ashley - Jul 27, 2011
- Cole asked to manage expenses - Jul 31, 2012
- Ashley Cole's air hostess writes open letter to Cheryl Cole - Jul 28, 2011