Cole, Coyle patch upJune 12th, 2012 - 5:01 am ICT by IANS
London, June 12 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole and her Girls Aloud band mate Nadine Coyle have buried the hatchet and enjoyed each other’s company at a club here.
The two were spotted bonding Saturday.
“Nadine squealed with delight when Cheryl walked in. The girls shared a bottle of champagne. They hugged out their differences and even had a dance,” mirror.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Cheryl also got a round of shots in,” the source added.
The duo stayed at the venue till around 3.30 a.m. but left separately.
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Girls Aloud to regroup without Nadine Coyle - Jul 29, 2010
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Moscow escort agency use Girls Aloud image without permission - Dec 02, 2010
- Nadine Coyle not in touch with any band member, says Nicola Roberts - Apr 12, 2010
- Next 'Girls Aloud' album will be different: Roberts - Sep 05, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite 'Girls Aloud' band - Jun 02, 2011
- 'Girls Aloud' plans their farewell tour - Sep 26, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh plans New Year party - Dec 24, 2010
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Girls Aloud will not perform for 2 years - Aug 30, 2010
- Nadine Coyle sets up record label for debut album - Sep 07, 2010
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Kimberley Walsh wants anonymity - Feb 05, 2011