Cole asked to manage expensesJuly 31st, 2012 - 4:15 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 31 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole has been reportedly warned by her accountants to keep a check on her expenses on Britain tour as she might end up with huge losses.
“Cheryl wants to make her show as amazing as possible and if that means spending a load of cash on it, so be it,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“If it were a longer tour, she would make money back from ticket sales. But the ideas she’s coming up with at the moment are not going to come cheap,” added the source.
Cole has 11 performances lined up in October and the first one is in Belfast.
- Cheryl Cole warned over spending on UK tour - Jul 31, 2012
- Cole to meet beau's family - Sep 21, 2012
- Cole hires new boyfriend for tour? - Aug 27, 2012
- Cheryl Cole dating "X-Factor" dancer ? - Aug 19, 2012
- Cheryl Cole to kick the butt - Apr 13, 2012
- Cheryl Cole shares her sweaty snap with her fans - Aug 22, 2012
- Cheryl fears malaria damaged her throat - Jul 21, 2010
- Ashley hid from Cheryl's friends - Aug 06, 2012
- Cheryl Cole faints at 'X-Factor' photo shoot - Jul 05, 2010
- Greeting from ex-hubby leaves Cole in tears - Dec 24, 2010
- Cole warns ex-husband about autobiography - Sep 09, 2012
- New man in Cole's life - Aug 16, 2012
- Perry cuts Brand out of her life - Apr 23, 2012
- Post malaria, Cheryl Cole returns to work - Aug 01, 2010
- Will.I.Am wants Cole, Spears in duet - Jun 29, 2012