Coldplay tries hypnosisOctober 28th, 2011 - 2:31 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 28 (IANS) English Rock band Coldplay experimented with hypnotherapy to unleash their creative powers while making new album “Mylo Xyloto”.
Producer Brian Eno recruited a hypnosis expert to help frontman Chris Martin and his bandmates let loose during writing sessions for their latest release.
“We have been in a band long enough where we are comfortable to explore new ideas. Maybe one in every 10 will come to something and the rest will be rubbish, but you’ve got to give things a try. We’re confident enough to do that now,” contactmusic.com quoted Bassist Guy Berryman as saying.
“Brian suggested we try playing together when we were hypnotised. One of his friends came down and we tried it out. Nothing came of it but at least we tried it,” he added.
- Coldplay regret their latest album name - Mar 06, 2012
- Rihanna scares Chris Martin - Sep 13, 2011
- Coldplay and Rihanna team up - Sep 14, 2011
- Rihanna to perform with Coldplay at Grammys - Jan 20, 2012
- Coldplay release their fifth album - Oct 24, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan wants to date Guy Berryman - Aug 11, 2011
- Coldplay ventures into wristbands business - Nov 04, 2011
- Chris Martin says he'd only go solo if Gwyneth Paltrow dumped him - Jun 10, 2009
- Unreleased Song Performed By Chris Martin - Sep 03, 2010
- Rihanna, Coldplay team up to for Paralympic closing - Aug 27, 2012
- Coldplay desperate to jam with Take That - Feb 18, 2009
- Jay Z to perform at Paralympics closing - Sep 05, 2012
- Kanye West thinks Coldplay 'is better than The Beatles' - Nov 10, 2010
- Chris Martin turns mentor for Professor Green - Jan 21, 2012
- Coldplay premiere their new single 'Every teardrop is a waterfall' - Jun 04, 2011