Coconut oil keeps Miranda Kerr fitJuly 17th, 2011 - 6:49 am ICT by IANS
London, July 17 (IANS) Supermodel Miranda Kerr who recently displayed her svelte figure in a leafy bikini says the reason behind her trim frame despite motherhood is coconut oil.
“I personally take four tablespoons of coconut oil per day, either on my salads, in my cooking or in my cups of green tea,” thesun.co.uk quoted Kerr as saying.
The 28-year-old Victoria’s Secret model, married to actor Orlando Bloom, gave birth to a son in January.
She also admits that breastfeeding the baby has helped her figure look even better.
- Orlando-Miranda love letters framed - Nov 03, 2011
- Bikini-clad Miranda Kerr shows off flawless post-baby bod - Apr 19, 2011
- Miranda Kerr reveals her health and beauty secrets - Mar 10, 2011
- Kerr works hard on her figure - Feb 25, 2012
- Kerr cuts on foreign projects for son - Sep 06, 2012
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Become Proud Parents Of Baby Boy - Jan 09, 2011
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom anticipating their 1st baby's birth - Dec 28, 2010
- Orlando Bloom raves about wife Miranda Kerr's 'incredible' post-baby body - Apr 30, 2011
- Bloom, Kerr to move to New York? - Aug 03, 2012
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- No trouble in marriage: Miranda Kerr - Jul 25, 2012
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom engaged - Jun 22, 2010
- Miranda Kerr loves work outs - May 19, 2012
- Pregnancy took no toll on Miranda Kerr's figure - Apr 26, 2011
- Kerr's son loves chanting - Dec 02, 2011