Club bosses threaten to ban Lohan after catty Timberlake ‘Twitter’ remarkJune 18th, 2009 - 4:22 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jun 18 (ANI): Bosses at New York club Avenue have threatened to ban entry to ‘Mean Girls’ star Lindsay Lohan, should a catty remark about Justin Timberlake on her Twitter.com page turn out to be hers.
The remark had read, “So dark - where’s jb cheater?” and a photo of the pop star appearing to be close to another woman was added to it, suggesting that Timberlake was cheating on his girlfriend Jessica Biel.
But Lohan has claimed that someone at the club hacked into her Twitter.com account on June 15, and that she had nothing to do with the bitchy remark on fellow clubber Timberlake’s behaviour.
“I would not discuss my personal life, let alone someone else’s, on the Internet!” Contactmusic quoted her as writing on the site.
Besides denying that she had anything to do with it, she also lashed out at the unknown person behind the remark.
“Clearly! Twitter needs to fix their s**t. I didn’t write ‘jb cheater!’ What does that even mean? It’s annoying,” she wrote.
“Stop trying to get onto my Twitter page whoever you are! It’s become extremely creepy!!! Just trying to clear the air! And I’m tired of changing my password every other day!” she added.
The controversy has prompted bosses at the celebrity-friendly club to issue a stern warning to all-star Twitter.com users.
“Celebrities that twitter about other celebrities will no longer be welcome at Avenue,” they said. (ANI)
- Lohan's Twitter war with Lopez over 'powder feet' joke - Mar 31, 2010
- LiLo spends 24th b'day in dark - Jul 06, 2010
- LiLo visits homeless teens in L.A. - Sep 28, 2010
- Perry focuses charity efforts to flood victims - May 03, 2011
- Justin Timberlake disses Lindsay Lohan during boozy party - Jun 24, 2009
- Kim Kardashian's Twitter account hacked - Feb 23, 2011
- Julianne Moore honoured for her philanthrophy work - Feb 08, 2011
- My father is a liar: Lindsay Lohan - Mar 23, 2010
- Lindsay rubbishes lip plump rumours - Feb 10, 2010
- Lindsay joins 'No Hate' campaign - Jun 27, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's mum blasts media for fuelling privacy invasion - Jun 19, 2009
- Minaj pays tribute to dead fan - Jun 01, 2012
- Paris Hilton not dating 'Jersey Shore' star - Jun 04, 2010
- Heartbroken Hefner finds support in ex-wife - Jun 16, 2011
- Paris Hilton uses Twitter to run axed Far East promo trip - Sep 25, 2010
Tags: catty remark, celebrities, celebrity, changing my password, cheater, controversy, fellow, friendly club, girlfriend jessica, jb, jessica biel, justin timberlake, lindsay lohan, mean girls, new york club, personal life, photo, pop star, twitter