Clooney’s mom wants him to marry wrestlerAugust 1st, 2012 - 3:19 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 1 (IANS) Actor George Clooney, who has vowed never to marry again, is currently dating wrestler Stacy Keibler and is being pressured by his mother Nina Warren to tie the knot for a second time.
“It was a big breakthrough for Stacy to spend quality time with George’s parents,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“George has seldom done that since he took his first wife Talia Balsam to meet them before they got hitched. Nina knows how George feels about marriage, but she thinks Stacy’s the right girl for her son and she’s determined to help him see sense,” added the source.
“Now it’s in George’s hands. He has to decide if he’s ready to take the plunge and make Stacy the next Mrs. George Clooney,” the source said.
Clooney married actress Talia Balsam in 1989. They divorced in 1993.
- Clooney introduces girlfriend to his parents - Sep 10, 2011
- Marriage not Clooney's cup of tea - Jan 23, 2011
- I'm a firm believer in marriage: Clooney's girlfriend - Jun 09, 2011
- Clooney, Keibler split? - Sep 12, 2012
- George Clooney Says His Marriage To Actress Talia Balsam Was Enough For Him - Jan 23, 2011
- George Clooney rules out getting married again - Jan 23, 2011
- Clooney, girlfriend suffer food poisoning - Jul 07, 2012
- Clooney goes public with rumoured girlfriend - Sep 12, 2011
- Clooney fears hurting people - Jan 09, 2012
- Aniston, Clooney in same flight - Jun 29, 2012
- George Clooney's Marriage Vow: Say No To Marriage - Jan 23, 2010
- Clooney, Canalis part ways - Jun 23, 2011
- Stacy Keibler kills her pregnancy rumors by showing off her toned stomach - Jun 21, 2012
- Brangelina plan midsummer party - Jun 20, 2012
- George Clooney and Stacy Keibler vacation in Cabo - Dec 23, 2011
Tags: actor george clooney, actress talia, breakthrough, first wife, george clooney, knot, marriage, mom, nina warren, parents, plunge, quality time, right girl, second time, stacy keibler, talia balsam