Clooney was once ‘very awkward’ with women!November 14th, 2007 - 2:22 am ICT by admin
“I was very awkward with the opposite sex when I was younger. I think every kid is for a long period of time,” Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
Clooney also confesses that it was only when he started drinking that he was able to work his charms on the opposite sex.
“The only time it changes is when alcohol comes into play, that’s what happened with me. Alcohol helps a lot with women, it smooths things over,” he said.
The actor is currently dating Sarah Larson, who he met at the Ocean’s Thirteen premiere party in the hotel in June. (ANI)
- Clooney's ex 'hopes to make yoga her full-time business' - Sep 29, 2010
- George Clooney's ex works as bottle service waitress - Sep 29, 2010
- Clooney's co-star gushes about steamy sex scene - Aug 28, 2010
- Sex scenes with Kunis were awkward: Timberlake - Jun 15, 2011
- Harding finds dating awkward - Jul 22, 2012
- Russell Brand hates doing on-screen sex scenes - Apr 24, 2010
- George Clooney To Receive Emmy For Humanitarian Efforts - Jul 22, 2010
- Ashley Cole told lapdancer girlfriend 'she looked like Cheryl' - Jun 29, 2010
- Brett Ratner spotted flirting with four girls in front of date - Jul 19, 2010
- Hollywood stars reveal awkward sex scene moments - Aug 11, 2010
- Nicholson no longer irresistible to women - Feb 01, 2011
- Clooney, Ronaldo may testify for Berlusconi in 'bunga bunga' sex trial - Mar 30, 2011
- I was a geek in school: Zac Efron - Sep 19, 2010
- I'm not bisexual: Nicki Minaj - Sep 06, 2012
- I did too many drugs and chicks to run for office, says George Clooney - Feb 24, 2011