Clooney to take lie detector test in Crawford’s hubby sexual harassment caseMay 5th, 2009 - 12:58 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, May 5 (ANI): George Clooney will reportedly take a lie detector test when he takes a stand as a witness in the sexual harassment case against his pal Rande Gerber, Cindy Crawford’s husband.
Two women had slapped Gerber with a lawsuit claiming the business mogul sexually harassed them while they were employed as waitresses at his restaurant.
According to Hollyscoop.com, the ladies alleged they lost their jobs after they rejected the advances made by the 47-year-old and other managers, reports the Daily Telegraph.
Gerber, on the other hand, has denied the allegations, dubbing them as a “blatant lie,” and has decided to undergo a lie detector test.
And Clooney, who claims he was with his pal Gerber during the time of the allegation, will also purportedly take the test. (ANI)
- Clooney to defend Crawford's hubby in sexual assault case - May 06, 2009
- Cindy Crawford's husband sued for sexual harassment - May 02, 2009
- Crawford loves hubby's humour, confidence - Aug 01, 2012
- Cindy Crawford's hubby faces lawsuit over sexual harassment - May 02, 2009
- Pole Dancing: Secret Of Cindy Crawford’s Happy Marriage! - Oct 19, 2010
- Crawford not against plastic surgery - Feb 12, 2011
- Is George Clooney Marrying His Girlfriend Elisabetta? - Jul 27, 2010
- Cindy Crawford blackmailed over daughter's snap - Nov 14, 2009
- Extortionist charged for demanding $100k from Cindy Crawford - Nov 13, 2009
- George Clooney to marry girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis? - Jul 26, 2010
- Cindy Crawford's getaway with hubby - Apr 16, 2011
- Cindy Crawford talks about sex, kids and pole-dancing - Oct 18, 2010
- Jordan's King Abdullah II 'cozies up to' Leonardo DiCaprio at UN - Sep 28, 2010
- Tiger Woods' 'mistresses' almost run into each other in Malibu restaurant - Sep 08, 2010
- Cindy Crawford's blackmailer to face trial - Mar 10, 2010
Tags: allegation, allegations, cindy crawford, daily telegraph, george clooney, hubby, jobs, lie detector test, melbourne, mogul, rande gerber, sexual harassment case, stand as a witness, two women, waitresses