Clooney to play Steve Jobs in film?November 19th, 2011 - 2:00 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 19 (IANS) Actor George Clooney might play late Apple boss Steve Jobs in a new film.
The 50-year-old is in the running with his former “ER” co-star Noah Wyle, 40, for the role, reports thesun.co.uk.
The biopic is expected to start filming next year. It will chart the life of the entrepreneur who died last month from pancreatic cancer at age 56.
Clooney and Noah both played doctors in the long-running hospital series “ER”, which picked up 23 Emmy Awards.
Clooney was recently forced to pull out of TV series “The Man From U.N.C.L.E.” as the role required physical exertion.
- Is George Clooney going to play Steve Jobs in a movie? - Nov 21, 2011
- Jobs biography Amazon's best-selling book of 2011 - Dec 07, 2011
- George Clooney back on television? - Sep 24, 2008
- Tom Hardy plays to prepare for tough roles - May 21, 2012
- Stiller to play Brand's role in 'Rentaghost' - Oct 15, 2011
- Applegate in 'Anchorman 2' - Jun 22, 2012
- Pattinson locks lips with Christina Ricci - Sep 02, 2011
- George Clooneys cameo boosts ER ratings - Mar 15, 2009
- Actor Ben Gazzara dies in US - Feb 05, 2012
- Biel walks off wild parties - Jul 10, 2012
- Catch The First Look Of Steven Spielberg’s 'Falling Skies' - Dec 28, 2010
- Who will play Winehouse? - Aug 17, 2011
- Apple co-founder Steve Jobs dead at 56 - Oct 06, 2011
- Generous Clooney paid former E.R. castmates house rent - Dec 08, 2008
- Actor Noah Wyle Gets Separated From His Wife - Jan 18, 2010
Tags: actor george clooney, apple, biopic, boss, cancer, co star, doctors, emmy awards, entrepreneur, film london, george clooney, new film, noah wyle, physical exertion, steve jobs, thesun, tv series