Clooney to defend Crawford’s hubby in sexual assault case

May 6th, 2009 - 2:01 pm ICT by IANS  

Cindy Crawford London, May 6 (IANS) Hollywood actor George Clooney will defend Cindy Crawford’s husband Rande Gerber in a sexual harassment case.
The actor will defend Gerber against accusations by two former waitresses, who claim they were fired from a San Diego restaurant, owned by Gerber’s company, for rejecting his and the manager’s advances.

Gerber has called the allegations a “blatant lie”, reported dailymail.co.uk.

“Mr. Gerber and Mr. Clooney will take lie detector tests to prove that the allegations against Mr. Gerber are false,” said Gerber’s spokesperson.

One of the women alleged that Gerber tried to kiss her three times in one night while she worked at the Hard Rock Hotel last year.

But Clooney says it’s not true.

“I was with Rande (Gerber) that entire night as were a lot of people. They will all say the same thing that I’m saying. This event never happened. Period,” said Clooney.

The women are suing for unspecified damages.

Related Stories

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in Entertainment |

Subscribe