Clooney quits drinkingJanuary 17th, 2012 - 2:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 17 (IANS) Actor George Clooney has decided to quit drinking because of health reasons.
The 50-year-old, who won the Golden Globe award for best actor for his performance in “The Descendants”, pledged not to use intoxicating drinks for a few months.
“I’ve made a little New Year’s deal that I wouldn’t drink for a while… I’m giving my liver a chance to catch back up,” contcatmusic.com quoted Clooney as saying.
- Clooney is not father material: Amara Miller - Jan 18, 2012
- Lautner wants career like Cruise, Damon - Sep 04, 2011
- I feel right with Velencoso: Kylie Minogue - Jan 28, 2012
- 'Descendents' unfolds slowly and beautifully: Clooney - Jan 12, 2012
- Clooney can't relate to 'The Descendents' role - Jan 22, 2012
- Golden Globe: Clooney, Streep bag best actor, actress - Jan 16, 2012
- I've a crush on Rihanna: Jessie J - Oct 18, 2011
- Martin Scorsese wins best director award for 'Hugo' - Jan 16, 2012
- I have made some dumb career choices: Clooney - Jan 21, 2012
- 'The Descendants' bags best drama Golden Globe - Jan 16, 2012
- Woody Allen wins Golden Globe for best screenplay - Jan 16, 2012
- 'The Descendants' wins for adapted screenplay - Feb 27, 2012
- Clooney worried about less sleep - Dec 15, 2011
- Jean Dujardin, Meryl Streep win best actors - Feb 27, 2012
- Clooney gets challenged for wrestling match - Feb 07, 2012