Clooney, Keibler split?September 12th, 2012 - 1:13 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 12 (IANS) Actor George Clooney and actress Stacy Keibler have reportedly ended their one-year relationship.
The 32-year-old Keibler’s friends said that despite a romantic holiday over the summer at Clooney’s home in Lake Como, Italy, the couple has decided to call it quits, reports digitalspy.co.uk.
“She said George wants to be on his own again and has no intention of getting married,” said a friend.
“Stacy hoped they would be together long term. It was a big breakthrough to spend time with his parents. But over the last few weeks, George has pulled away from her,” added the friend.
A statement announcing the split will be released in the coming days, said their friends.
The couple started dating eachother August last year, a month after the 51-year-old actor split from his long-term girlfriend, Italian model and actress Elisabetta Canalis.
- Clooney introduces girlfriend to his parents - Sep 10, 2011
- Clooney likes strong women - Aug 10, 2011
- Clooney, girlfriend suffer food poisoning - Jul 07, 2012
- Stacy Keibler: 'George Clooney keeps me locked up' - Jan 10, 2012
- Elisabetta Canalis says that George Clooney was like a father figure to her - Oct 31, 2011
- Clooney fears hurting people - Jan 09, 2012
- Clooney, Canalis part ways - Jun 23, 2011
- Clooney's mom wants him to marry wrestler - Aug 01, 2012
- Clooney's prized speedboat 'sinks', courtesy his girlfriend - Oct 03, 2010
- Is George Clooney Marrying His Girlfriend Elisabetta? - Jul 27, 2010