Clooney fears hurting peopleJanuary 9th, 2012 - 2:08 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 9 (IANS) Hollywood star George Clooney’s biggest fear in life is “hurting someone” and he tells lies to avoid the situation.The 50-year-old, currently dating former wrestler Stacy Keibler, has previously enjoyed high-profile romances with the likes of Elisabetta Canalis and British TV star Lisa Snowdon. Clooney says he cannot stand the idea of making another person feel miserable, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Asked what his biggest fear in life is, he said: “Hurting someone.”
Despite hating the concept of making another person unhappy, the “Ides of March” star admitted he has lied to people on occasions when he thought telling the truth could cause them “harm”.
And what trait he deplores most in himself?
“My reaction to criticism,” Clooney told Vanity Fair magazine.
- Clooney introduces girlfriend to his parents - Sep 10, 2011
- Elisabetta Canalis says that George Clooney was like a father figure to her - Oct 31, 2011
- Stacy Keibler: 'George Clooney keeps me locked up' - Jan 10, 2012
- Clooney likes strong women - Aug 10, 2011
- Clooney, Keibler split? - Sep 12, 2012
- Clooney, Canalis part ways - Jun 23, 2011
- I don't care when people think I'm gay: Clooney - Mar 01, 2012
- Clooney's mom wants him to marry wrestler - Aug 01, 2012
- Clooney recovering after surgery - Nov 21, 2011
- Clooney dismisses romance rumors - Jul 16, 2011
- Clooney goes public with rumoured girlfriend - Sep 12, 2011
- Aniston, Clooney in same flight - Jun 29, 2012
- Gosling praises Clooney - Oct 15, 2011
- Clooney has given colour back to my life, says girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis - Aug 04, 2010
- George Clooney and Stacy Keibler vacation in Cabo - Dec 23, 2011
Tags: british tv, elisabetta canalis, fear, fears, george clooney, hollywood, hollywood star, ides of march, lisa snowdon, occasions, romances, snowdon, stacy keibler, telling the truth, tv star, vanity fair, vanity fair magazine