Clooney doubtful about long lasting relationshipOctober 17th, 2008 - 1:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 17 (IANS) George Clooney may be one of the most eligible bachelors in Hollywood and has been linked with many women, but he still believes he is not good at relationships.Mirror.co.uk reports him saying: “I’m never at home and every woman gets sick of it. If I was them, I wouldn’t put up with me for too long, and they don’t. I wonder if I’m going to be relegated to three-year relationships for the rest of my life.”
Clooney was married to Talia Balsam but they got divorced in 1993.
The actor, a Democrat and a close friend of US presidential hopeful Barack Obama, is keeping himself away from the campaign.
He said: “I’ve never even gone to a convention. I like watching them on television, but the stars of the convention should be the people being elected.
“I’m pessimistic in that I worry how things will turn out, but I’m always optimistic too. I think it’s a really exciting time in American politics.”
- Clooney admits hes hopeless when it comes to relationships - Oct 17, 2008
- Clooney's mom wants him to marry wrestler - Aug 01, 2012
- I'm a firm believer in marriage: Clooney's girlfriend - Jun 09, 2011
- Women get bored of me: George Clooney - Jan 21, 2010
- Marriage not Clooney's cup of tea - Jan 23, 2011
- George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis split - Jun 23, 2011
- George Clooney Says His Marriage To Actress Talia Balsam Was Enough For Him - Jan 23, 2011
- George Clooney rules out getting married again - Jan 23, 2011
- I would make a 'lousy' husband, says George Clooney - Jan 21, 2010
- George Clooney vows not to get married again - Jan 23, 2010
- Clooney quits drinking - Jan 17, 2012
- George Clooney's Marriage Vow: Say No To Marriage - Jan 23, 2010
- I am not into one-night stand: Amy Childs - Nov 13, 2011
- Marriage is too expensive: Katie Price - Jul 09, 2011
- Melanie Brown pregnant - Mar 22, 2011