Clint Eastwood’’s Magnum Force to get musical makeover?January 29th, 2009 - 5:55 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 29 (ANI): Cult singer-songwriter Robyn Hitchcock is reportedly planning to produce an off-Broadway musical based on Clint Eastwood’’s Magnum Force.
The Dirty Harry sequel, released in 1973, featured Eastwood as maverick cop Harry Callahan.
“It’’s a film that seemed to be on all the time when I was on tour. By the fifth time (I saw it), I became addicted to it, Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
It’’s taken a very strange hold on my life,” he added. (ANI)
- Eastwood persuaded Sheen for rehab - Jul 08, 2012
- Clint Eastwood Turns 80 - May 31, 2010
- Clint Eastwood opens up about his love for jazz - Aug 18, 2010
- Clint Eastwood laughs off Dirty Harry comeback rumours - May 21, 2008
- John to sport a moustache in 'Kaakha Kakha' remake - Jun 02, 2010
- Clint Eastwood has no plans to retire - Feb 02, 2010
- Ethan Hawke returns to stage - May 24, 2012
- Eastwood donates fee to charity - Feb 08, 2012
- Jackson's glove, shoe to be cemented at Grauman Theater - Jan 07, 2012
- Clint Eastwood set to return as Dirty Harry - Mar 21, 2008
- Dame Judi Dench always wanted to work with Clint Eastwood - Jan 26, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias returns to Madrid after 12 years - May 03, 2012
- Alec Baldwin returns to Broadway - Jun 29, 2012
- Eastwood, Springsteen to star at Toronto fest - Aug 24, 2010
- Producers Guild of America to honour James Cameron - Sep 23, 2010