Cliff Richard refuses to quit musicNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:30 am ICT by admin
“As artists, we face a stark choice. We either keep one step ahead of the technology or we throw up our hands and quit. Personally, I’m not for quitting!” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
Richard insisted that he would still continue to create music for the people, though his idea might not be liked by some of his critics.
“The buzz I get from performing to a live audience is just as real and exciting as it ever was - and hopefully I’ve a few years left in me yet,” he said.
“I know a lot of people think I’m a no-no as a musical entity, but when they’re writing textbooks I will have to be in there. People will hate it but I will have to be there. I’ve had an average of three hits a year during my career,” he added. (ANI)
- Sir Cliff Richards to celebrate 70th birthday with Indian curry - Oct 14, 2010
- Cliff Richards to go on hiatus - Jan 25, 2012
- Cliff Richard to team up with Motown's artists for new album, tour - Mar 08, 2011
- Peter Andre losing his looks - May 18, 2011
- Chinese parents complain as kids get cassettes - Sep 12, 2012
- Usher enjoys his own music - Jun 11, 2012
- Ponting quits as captain, wants Clarke to succeed him - Mar 29, 2011
- I thought people knew i was gay: Elton John - Jul 19, 2012
- I am Lazy: Noel Gallagher - Aug 01, 2011
- Timberlake bad with computers - Sep 30, 2010
- Khale a maestro till his last breath: Mahadevan - Sep 04, 2011
- When Cliff Richard chose career over love - Apr 11, 2010
- Blood type diet - secret behind Sir Cliff Richard's slim physique - Oct 07, 2010
- Sir Cliff Richard pledges to be at par with technology - Mar 03, 2009
- I'm stupid with computers, says Justin Timberlake - Sep 29, 2010