Cleanliness freak JLo’s loo woesJune 26th, 2012 - 3:08 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 26 (IANS) Singer Jennifer Lopez reportedly refuses to use an outside toilet unless it is fitted with her own special seat to ensure a germ-free bathroom experience.
“Jennifer is a clean-freak and doesn’t like sitting on any toilet unless it’s on her own custom-made seat. It’s a cover made to fit any loo,” a source told thesun.co.uk.
The 42-year-old’s ex-boyfriend Ben Affleck was rumoured to have purchased a gem-encrusted portable device for her to use while travelling the world.
At the time when the couple was dating, the actor reportedly paid $105,000 in 2003 for the gem-studded toilet seat, featuring rubies, sapphires, pearls and a diamond.
“The stones are set inside the plastic, so Jennifer’s behind won’t get scratched,” said a source.
- Kardashian spends $100,000 on toilet - Aug 24, 2012
- Myanmar puts off special gem sale - Jun 09, 2012
- Alpana to showcase garden-themed jewellery at IIJW (With Images) - Aug 02, 2011
- Yangon's gilded pride - the bejewelled Shwedagon Pagoda - May 29, 2012
- Mysore royal house unveils spring-summer collection - Mar 11, 2011
- Jennifer Garner not pregnant - Jun 23, 2010
- Designer jewellery lures enthusiasts at an exhibition in Ludhiana - Sep 04, 2010
- Over cleanliness could wreck immune system! - Mar 23, 2012
- School to ban kids who are not toilet-trained - Jun 04, 2011
- Exposure to dirt in childhood promotes immunity - Mar 26, 2012
- Sri Lanka gifts sapphire hair pin to Kate - Apr 29, 2011
- William, Kate say no to wedding gifts - Jan 16, 2011
- Jennifer a world class mom: Ben Affleck - May 13, 2012
- Is bacterial chatter behind mental illness, obesity? - Mar 24, 2011
- Nicola retrieves Cheryl's phone from toilet - Dec 18, 2011