Claudia Schiffer won’t return to the runwayMarch 8th, 2011 - 1:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 8 (IANS) Supermodel Claudia Schiffer says nothing would ever make her return to the catwalk because she prefers to work in an environment where large groups of people aren’t looking at her.
The German supermodel, who gave birth to her third child last year, says she has no interest in catwalks as she doesn’t like all eyes to be on her, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Nothing, definitely. Nobody believes me but I’m very shy, much better in small groups of people than on a stage with everybody looking at me. I understood that I had to do it when I was modelling but now, since I don’t have to do it, I’d rather not,” she said.
“Designers are very clever at trying to persuade me to do it each season and it’s flattering that they do, but nothing would change my mind,” she added.
- Claudia Schiffer too shy to ever model on the catwalk again - Mar 12, 2011
- No more kids for Claudia Schiffer - Sep 11, 2010
- Adam Levine flattered by Jennifer's crush - Apr 13, 2012
- Naomi Campbell opens up about career on catwalk - Sep 30, 2010
- Kate Moss smokes at Paris fashion week finale - Mar 11, 2011
- Schiffer launches fashion line - Jul 08, 2011
- Helena Carter would rather age than go under knife - Jan 22, 2011
- Amber Heard becomes new face of Guess - Mar 25, 2011
- Cocaine use had negative impact on Naomi Campbell - Feb 02, 2011
- Grandma my style icon: Miranda Kerr - Aug 10, 2012
- I am lonely: Mumtaz (Interview) - Jul 30, 2012
- Men don't flirt with me: Bar Refaeli - May 25, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian is 'obsessed' with her husband - Apr 01, 2012
- Russian man claims that he is the father of Claudia Schiffer's child - Dec 15, 2011
- Moby likes being bald - Jul 27, 2011