Clarkson prefers comfort over styleMay 29th, 2012 - 2:54 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 29 (IANS) Singer Kelly Clarkson says for her, fashion is all about comfort.
“I think you should be comfortable,” showbozspy.com quoted singer as saying.
The 30-year-old, known for writing songs about heartbreak, has been dating talent manager Brandon Blackstock since last year. She admits that when it comes to costumes, the entertainment industry is very funny.
“This is such a funny industry. Sometimes I turn on awards shows and pop stars are wearing alien costumes. I’m like, that’s cool for you but ain’t no way in hell someone is going to convince me to wear that on stage,” she said.
“Not only can the music be formulaic, but the attire can be formulaic. Just like music, with style there is room for everything and it might not be every one’s cup of tea but it is that person’s thing.
“I don’t want to wear no stiletto. I am not a model and I am not Beyonce (Knowles). It is not going to happen,” she added.
- Boy, who's ruining Kelly Clarkson's creativity? - May 23, 2012
- Knowles wears sexy stilettos to seduce husband - Mar 02, 2011
- Nicole Richie loves Beyonce's fearlessness - Aug 31, 2012
- Beyonce doesn't feel complete until she's wearing perfume - Mar 02, 2011
- Beyonce admires veteran rocker Peter Gabriel - Aug 23, 2011
- Brown dedicated his music video to Michael Jackson - May 04, 2011
- Indian designer's fashion tips for Britney Spears - Sep 13, 2012
- Beyonce Knowles sacrificed friends for career - Jun 21, 2011
- Hilton to turn DJ at Brazil fest - May 17, 2012
- Michelle Obama wishes she was Beyonce - May 26, 2012
- Beyonce will no longer be managed by her father - Mar 29, 2011
- Clarkson wants to punch Adele - Oct 23, 2011
- Beyonce proud of her baby bump - Sep 21, 2011
- Rowland wants to protect Knowles' baby - Apr 20, 2012
- Clarkson goes all-out against record co. - Jul 30, 2009
Tags: alien costumes, awards shows, beyonce, beyonce knowles, brandon blackstock, cup of tea, entertainment industry, fashion, hell, kelly clarkson, music, pop stars, songs about heartbreak, stiletto, writing songs