Clarkson dislikes talking about herselfJanuary 2nd, 2012 - 3:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 2 (IANS) Singer Kelly Clarkson finds it “really narcissistic” to discuss her career on a daily basis.
“My job is a lot of talking about myself, so that’s really narcissistic. It can get draining. Towards the end of the day I’m like, ‘I hate Kelly Clarkson’,” showbizspy.com quoted the 29-year-old as saying.
“So, I think it’s just healthy to have some time off now and again, that way I have off time for me and do something fresh for interviews. You don’t get used to talking about yourself. Well, I hope I don’t,” she added.
She also prefers to spend time at her farm house in Texas.
“When I relax I simply don’t do anything. I literally hang out on my land, I just walk around and hang out with my animals. The last thing I want to do is go out. People will be like, ‘Hey’ and then they start asking you questions and it’s, like, sometimes you just need to, like, not talk,” Clarkson added.
- Radcliffe avoids watching 'Harry Potter' movies - May 16, 2012
- Lenny stays away from television - Mar 21, 2012
- Acting on stage as tough as childbirth: Julia Roberts - Mar 04, 2012
- Fanning's no to Twitter, Facebook - Apr 01, 2012
- Bieber not afraid of telling the truth - Apr 25, 2012
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
- Taylor Swift goes green - Feb 15, 2012
- Jay-Z wants to hang out with daughter - May 16, 2012
- Kate not a fan of 'My Heart...' song - Apr 01, 2012
- I looked like moron: Timberlake - May 05, 2012
- Oscar is boring: Dustin Hoffman - Feb 11, 2012
- Drew Barrymore loves happy endings - Jan 23, 2012
- Jessi J wants to be a role model - May 23, 2012
- Madonna's kids dislike her music - Apr 02, 2012
- Tim Allen tight-lipped about 'Toy Story' role - Apr 07, 2012