Christopher Lee’s missing ‘Dracula’ cape found in London fancy dress storeNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:40 am ICT by admin
The 85-year-old actor was called upon to verify the authenticity of the cloak after store staff found it.
Store’s manager Emma Angel asserted that she was “delighted” to have discovered the cape during their annual stock take.
“In the run-up to Halloween we are frantically checking our other costumes, so that we do not inadvertently let a party-goer show up to a raucous fancy dress party in any another precious pieces of film history,” Contactmusic quoted Angel, as saying.
“We certainly won’t be hiring this one out again in the near future,” she added. (ANI)
- Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber and Daniel Radcliffe Plans For Halloween Night - Oct 30, 2010
- Halloween Costumes That Are In Vogue This Year - Oct 20, 2010
- Top Choices For Halloween Costumes In 2010 - Oct 30, 2010
- Pattinson to splurge 30,000 pounds for Halloween party - Oct 29, 2010
- Do You Want To Join Rob-Kris Halloween Party? - Oct 29, 2010
- Some ideas for easy Halloween costumes - Oct 31, 2010
- Last Minute Suggestions For Halloween Costumes - Oct 29, 2010
- Lady Gaga's $2K meat dress is a magnet for flies, claim butchers - Oct 22, 2010
- Klum to go hairy at Halloween party! - Oct 02, 2011
- Stars Enjoy Halloween Spirit At Heidi Klum's Party - Nov 02, 2010
- Dracula author's first vampire sketch found - Oct 31, 2011
- Shops Cash in on Halloween Pet Costumes - Oct 13, 2010
- White House 'gatecrashers' to release Barbie doll, Halloween gear - Aug 10, 2010
- Heidi Klum's Halloween costume for 2011 tops all - Oct 27, 2011
- Halloween Costume Ideas Floods Internet A Week Before The Party - Oct 24, 2009
Tags: angel, authenticity, cloak, costumes, dracula cape, dress store, emma, fancy dress party, frantically, halloween, inadvertently, memorabilia, party goer, precious pieces, raucous, stock take, store staff, thirty years