Christina Milian’s sexy cover shoot to revive music careerFebruary 26th, 2009 - 3:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 26 (ANI): Christina Milian, who was once touted as the next Britney Spears, has bared it all for a new magazine in a bid to save her plummeting music career.
The once fresh-faced singer has now done a raunchy, flesh-flashing photo shoot and shed her once cutesy choice of tops.
The sexy singer appears on the front cover of King magazine revealing a rather “wild” avatar of her, to give a boost to her career, reports The Sun.
The ‘AM to PM’ singer’s self-titled debut album was released in 2001, following collaboration with Ja Rule.
And Milian is currently recording a fourth album, ‘Dream in Color’, which is due in April 2009. (ANI)
- Pregnant Jessica Simpson poses naked for magazine - Mar 09, 2012
- Aguilera to release dance comeback - Jul 20, 2012
- Britney Spears wanted to be a lawyer - Mar 10, 2011
- Britney Spears Releases "Hold It Against Me" Teasers - Feb 06, 2011
- Beyonce, Shakira, Madonna, Britney among 'Sexiest Female Singers' - Nov 08, 2009
- It's Christina Milian's 30th birthday today - Sep 26, 2011
- Britney Spears again working with Jason Trawick - Jan 25, 2011
- Rihanna hits back at 'hypocritical' critics - Dec 01, 2010
- Britney Spears, Rihanna record together - Apr 12, 2011
- Britney Spears still dominates music charts despite personal problems - Mar 10, 2011
- Britney Spears's New Video Photo Sneak Peek Out On Web - Jan 25, 2011
- Jamie Foxx 'makes a move on Christina Milian' - Apr 06, 2011
- Britney Spears pours 'heart and soul' in new album - Feb 04, 2011
- Britney Spears' beau returns as her agent - Jan 25, 2011
- Christina Milian, The-Dream announce split - Jul 13, 2010